Pipe Fitting Investment Casting Components are engineered to let you fit or connect varied pipes together with utmost precision in order to ensure smooth flow of water, oil & gas in varied applications. Made of top-of-the-line alloy metal with modern casting technology, these are easy to fit because of their perfect shape, size & finish and robust construction. Also, they prevent leakage in pipeline due to precise inner or outer threads. One can reach us to purchase the Pipe Fitting Investment Casting Components in desired dimensions and finishes at compromising prices.
Under our Pipe Fitting Investment Casting Components, we provide the following fittings:
- Pipe Elbow, which is utilized more than any different pipe fittings. It offers adaptability to alter the pipe course.
- Long Span Elbow is utilized in channelling as weight loss is less when contrasted with short sweep elbow. It demands more space than a short elbow.
- Diminishing Elbow is intended to alter course and decrease pipe size inside a funnelling framework. It dispenses with one pipe fitting and lessens the welding by more than 33%.
- Pipe Curve is utilized in the liquid transportation line that demands pigging. Because of the elongated range and smooth course modification, it has exceptionally less weight drop and smooth progression of PIG and liquid.
- Pipe Tee is utilized for conveying the liquid from the run pipe. This is a short pipe with a 90-degree branch at center.