With a focus on the ever-evolving requirements of our clients, we have come up with a wide range of uniquely Carbon/Brass Brush Holder Casting. We are well known as a trusted manufacturer & supplier of the same in the market. Premium quality raw material is used associated with us for years. It is then made by using leading-edge techniques at our unit according to with set industry standards for use in mechanical industry. In addition to this, this Carbon/Brass Brush Holder Casting parts is duly tested on various parameters of quality by our quality experts.
Uses of Carbon/Brass Brush Holder Casting:
- Weld-neck: Finished with a tapered hub, these are conspicuous and utilized in high-pressure situations.
- Slip-on is slipped over the pipe and welded both inside and outside to build quality and counteract spillage
- Lap-joint is used to a lap joint stub end. It is slipped over the pipe however not affixed, not at all like the slip-on.
- Threaded is utilized in uncommon conditions, the strung spine can be appended to the pipe without being welded. These are typically situated on funnels with a profound divider thickness, used to make the interior string.
- Blind is composed without a drag, these are utilized to clear off the finish of funnelling, valves and weight vessel openings. They are likewise most appropriate for elevated pressure and temperature applications.