With a focus on the ever-evolving requirements of our clients, we have come up with a wide range of uniquely designed Railway Investment Casting parts. We are well known as a trusted manufacturer & supplier of the same in the market. Premium quality raw material is used associated with us for years. It is then made by using leading-edge techniques at our unit according to with set industry standards for use in mechanical industry. In addition to this, this Railway Investment Casting parts is duly tested on various parameters of quality by our quality experts.
Uses of Brass Brush Holder:
- Weld-neck: Finished with a tapered hub, these are conspicuous and utilized in high-pressure situations.
- Slip-on is slipped over the pipe and welded both inside and outside to build quality and counteract spillage
- Lap-joint is used to a lap joint stub end. It is slipped over the pipe however not affixed, not at all like the slip-on.
- Threaded is utilized in uncommon conditions, the strung spine can be appended to the pipe without being welded. These are typically situated on funnels with a profound divider thickness, used to make the interior string.
- Blind is composed without a drag, these are utilized to clear off the finish of funnelling, valves and weight vessel openings. They are likewise most appropriate for elevated pressure and temperature applications.